Support AFF at this year’s Printers Row Lit Fest
America’s Future Foundation is excited to be participating in this year’s Printers Row Lit Fest in Chicago! We’re taking the message of liberty where no Hayekian or Friedmanite has (openly) gone before: a public book fair.
The festival is considered the largest outdoor literary event in the Midwest, featuring more than 100 literary programs, and drawing more than 125,000 people annually.
Perhaps best of all: admission is FREE!
We’ll have a Nolan Chart available at our table so passersby can take a quick quiz and place themselves somewhere on the political spectrum (hopefully near the libertarian end). And, of course, the following books will be on sale, and proceeds go to developing more AFF programming in Chicago:
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat
- Intellectuals and Socialism by F.A. Hayek
- The Beautiful Tree: A Personal Journey Into How the World’s Poorest People Are Educating Themselves by James Tooley
- The Best Laid Plans: How Government Planning Harms Your Quality of Life, Your Pocketbook, and Your Future by Randal O’Toole
- Crisis of Abundance: Rethinking How We Pay for Health Care by Arnold Kling
- The Cult of the Presidency: America’s Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power by Gene Healy
- Realizing Freedom: Libertarian Theory, History, and Practice by Tom G. Palmer
- Mad About Trade: Why Main Street America Should Embrace Globalization by Daniel Griswold
- The Right to Earn A Living: Economic Freedom and the Law by Timothy Sandefur
- The Thing of It Is by John Callaway
- The Wally Phillips People Book by Wally Phillips
- The Economics of Freedom: What Your Professors Won’t Tell You–Selected Works of Frederic Bastiat
We’ll also be giving away pocket versions of the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution, courtesy of the Cato Institute, and ‘I, Pencil,’ courtesy of the Foundation for Economic Education. Additional thanks to the Institute for Humane Studies and Jameson Books, Inc. for their support.