Think about what resources exist to help you.
1) IHS has staff to assist lovers of liberty to pursue careers in liberty, such as public policy. Contact them for advice.
3) Fellow students and alumni. Check if there is alumni group in your town.
5) America’s Future Foundation (www.americasfuture.org) networks young libertarians and conservatives, has active branches in Washington, D.C., and around the country, and has a career center.
6) Mentors who have knowledge in an area and will share it with you.
7) Friends and acquaintances.
President Obama visited a D.C. charitable organization called Martha’s Table to highlight the volunteer work of many furloughed government employees during the recent government shutdown. And yet, t. […]
Sixty-seven percent of Millenials support the end of marijuana prohibition, according to a recent Gallup poll. As our generation comes to dominate the voting population, we are sure to see a change in. […]