WASHINGTON, DC: AFF Memberships
If you're looking for a platform to build your professional skills, meet other liberty-minded leaders, and build your network in DC, you've come to the right place.
Paid AFF members get the best of what AFF has to offer. If you have any questions or want to meet in-person, please email Brit Vorreiter at email@example.com.
Members of all levels receive:
- Access to AFF networking connections and mentorship
- Free or discounted admission to Roundtables, luncheons, and special events (Annual Gala, Leadership Dinners)
- Invitations to special Members-Only events, like wine tasting and exclusive briefings
- Opportunities to get involved and build on your resume
- Exclusive member newsletter
- Public acknowledgement of professional accomplishments
- Automatic renewal
Young Professional Member $40Just starting out? The Young Professional level gives you access to mentorship through AFF's Mentor Program, personal coaching, and help with career development. Plus it's budget-friendly way to invest in yourself - less than $3.50 a month.
Established Professional Member $100An extra 50% off a Gala ticket and Crabfest is the biggest benefit for the Established Professional level. These members are also often interviewed for "Profiles in Liberty" and given preference when AFF is looking for speakers for its panels and events.
All Access Member $225Membership with convenience! The All Access level is exactly what it sounds - free access to the Gala, Crabfest, Liberty Circle events, and other programs. All you have to do is RSVP.
Couples Membership $70Want to share your professional development goals with that special someone? Join together and get $10 off. This membership receives the same benefits as the Young Professional level.