The Institute for Justice seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our senior management and fund raising teams as Administrative Assistant in our Arlington, Virginia, office. This position is ideal for an administrative professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment alongside a highly productive, mission-driven team focused on producing results.
- Manage the President’s calendar
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel and other logistics for senior staff members traveling to meet with donors
- Provide administrative support to the President, Chairman, and Vice Presidents for Development and External Relations
- Enter and acknowledge donations
- Prepare and send targeted mailings to donors
- Record correspondence and update database records
- Maintain donor files
- Demonstrated administrative experience
- Commitment to producing error-free work
- Strong attention to detail
- Command of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Proficiency with data entry / database management; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, donors, and others
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Commitment to liberty is a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience. The Institute for Justice offers full health, dental, and life insurance benefits; a retirement savings plan; and the opportunity to work with high-performing individuals in a collaborative, collegial, positive work environment.
To apply, please click here and submit a resume and a cover letter detailing how your experience will ensure success in this position using the “Add Resume” and "Add Cover Letter" features.
No phone calls, please.