Associate Consultant – Marketing (Remote or New York City)
About Beck & Stone
Beck & Stone is a boutique management consultancy that majors in creative services for clients in the publishing, higher education and non-profit markets. Deliberateness, critical thinking, and attention to detail are the core values of Beck & Stone. We pride ourselves in thinking of the client’s goals above opinion or vanity and our success is measured by our client’s accomplishments.
About the Role
Beck & Stone is looking for an Associate Consultant to join our firm. The ideal candidate has previous experience creating annual marketing plans, analyzing in-house/external data, managing lead generation programs and generating creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. A passion for higher education, non-profit organizations, publications, and high-quality content are key. We are looking for the perfect fit which includes remote candidates.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute client marketing strategies;
- Develop and execute creative programming for social media channels, e-mail, digital advertising and direct mail that meet the goals of the marketing strategies;
- Spearhead new strategies to grow audiences across multiple channels (both online and offline);
- Identify and develop partners for collaborations, events, & syndication;
- Use analytics and data to inform and improve decision making;
- Use internal and external data platforms to analyze data and determine long term strategies.
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, or communications in a nonprofit or for-profit setting;
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or another digital media field preferred;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce and HubSpot preferred;
- Provide visionary leadership rooted in strategy, analysis & data, creativity, with a bias towards urgency and perfect execution;
- Demonstrated understanding of mail, e-mail, TV, radio, social, and digital advertising;
- Possesses a deep understanding of analytics and data;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently, lead teams, manage multiple projects, make good decisions, produce quality work on time, and collaborate.
- Two-way communication and feedback;
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary will be commensurate with experience;
- Healthcare, 401K plan, paid holidays and reimbursements for needed mobile technology.
Please click here to apply.