Associate – Public Relations
Keybridge Communications is a DC-based public relations firm that specializes in writing, media placement, and issue advocacy. For more information about our company, visit: www.keybridgecommunications.com.
Work Experience: 0-3 years
Job Requirements or Qualifications: We are seeking a bright, energetic, self-motivated college graduate for an associate position.
- Pitching media outlets, including newspaper, radio, and television
- Developing relationships with members of the press
- Drafting written materials including op-eds, press releases, pitch letters and talking points
- Compiling media lists and reports
- Managing complex issue campaigns, including, creation and execution of strategic public relations plans
- Performing other public relations tasks as needed
- Working under deadline in a fast paced environment
Must have strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and an interest in current events and public policy.
Benefits: 401K, Vacation, Dental, Health, Disability
Please send brief cover letter and resume to Julia Lehner at [email protected] No phone calls, please.