Campus Program Coordinator
Want to advance conservative ideas on campus? Want to be part of a positive women’s empowerment organization? Interested in an entrepreneurial environment with a team that wants to see you grow professionally? Join the Network of enlightened Women (NeW), the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women as Campus Program Coordinator. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with top conservative women around the country, build a movement for conservative college women, and implement your own ideas on campus to make a difference. This is a remote position.
The Campus Program Coordinator for NeW will work to expand the number of chapters of NeW and strengthen existing chapters. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with college chapters and young professional chapters, NeW educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community of conservative women, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities. In addition, NeW hosts annual programs to engage these college women, including a national conference in Washington, DC. The NeW Campus Program Coordinator will work to advance the mission of NeW by recruiting new members, working with current chapters, and growing the impact of NeW across the nation.
As Campus Program Coordinator, you will:
- Serve as point of contact for NeW’s college chapters and programs, answering questions and coordinating programs and logistics, for chapter leaders, members, and other students.
- Identify and recruit women to start more NeW chapters and join existing chapters.
- Support current chapters and work with students to challenge the liberal bias that dominates many issues on campus and provide an alternative voice.
- Assist in planning NeW’s annual national conference each summer in DC and annual chapter leadership retreat.
- Execute plans for national events, programs, and projects.
- Handle administrative details, logistics, and data tracking for chapters and programs.
- Represent NeW at meetings, conferences, and other events to promote our programs and chapters.
- Build relationships with students, partners, and coalitions.
- Execute other administrative details and assist in other areas of this growing nonprofit.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 4 years of professional experience, ideally in programs, coalitions, outreach, or administration
- A leader or actively involved in an organization on campus
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects, tasks, and deadlines
- Experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth, and success
- Possess excellent communication skills with external audiences as well as internal audiences
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and independent worker willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, personal responsibility, and accountability
- A collaborative approach and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to the mission and principles of the Network of enlightened Women
Interested candidates should submit in one pdf document a resume, a list of three references, and a cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in NeW and how your background matches the responsibilities. Please submit to [email protected].