Donor Communications Manager
Donor Communications Manager
Arlington, VA or Virtual Office
Atlas Network is a non-profit that supports free-market organizations and individuals across the globe with the potential to champion our vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful society. The Development Team at Atlas Network is seeking a Donor Communications Manager to effectively communicate our mission to current and prospective donors.
The Donor Communications Manager will report directly to Atlas Network’s VP of Development and work closely with different members of the Development Team and CEO to prepare compelling, well-written correspondences and other documents for new and existing donors. The ideal candidate should have experience writing in a variety of formats, including but not limited to grant proposals, reports, emails, fundraising appeals and LOIs. This role can be executed from our Arlington, VA office or virtually for the exceptional candidate. If remote, the candidate must be willing to occasionally travel to the main office.
- Craft unique, compelling, and relevant written content for donors that accurately reflects Atlas Network’s mission and brand
- Prepare proposals and other written documents by formatting information, writing drafts, and coordinating timelines
- Maintain and meet deadlines on content creation for both internal and external audiences
- Coordinate proposal requirements with key contributors and project managers in an effective and timely manner
- Deliver well-crafted messaging to promote a wide variety of Atlas Network programs
- Attend weekly team meetings to discuss deadlines and strategy for upcoming projects
- Ability to write clear, concise and engaging content in a variety of formats; preferably with experience reflecting the voice of members of a leadership team
- 2-4 years of writing experience (preferably in the context of raising funds for a non-profit organization)
- Project management and research skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Passion for Atlas Network’s mission, and an understanding of the classical liberal vision at the core of its work
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials as a single PDF:
- Cover Letter detailing:
- Your interest in the position and the mission of Atlas
- Three writing samples; writing samples relevant to development and/or Atlas’ work preferred; any writing samples acceptable
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Director of Network Engagement of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.