Employer Brand and Talent Marketing Associate
For you, the thrill of a challenge is almost as satisfying as a moment of triumph. You love working towards a long-term goal, and you are positively relentless in your quest to create compelling content, always willing to change and pivot when it’s needed.
Our talent acquisition team seeks someone with your skills to help us attract, identify, and retain top talent by creating engaging stories that breathe life into our employer brand and tell our story of what it’s like to work here. In this role, you’ll support the talent marketing strategy from start to finish and partner with our communications team to identify opportunities for content collaboration. Finally, a chance to put your creative and resourceful thinking to work!
If you’ve got the initiative, drive, and take-charge attitude of an entrepreneur with excitement for the talent audience, then this role is for you.
Your responsibilities include:
• Work with human resources team to uncover employee stories and coordinate with communications team to bring these stories to life on digital platforms through videos, photos, and other compelling content
• Coordinate internal marketing campaigns to generate employee referrals and manage incoming referrals to ensure our team reviews each one carefully
• Help develop our job posting strategy including writing compelling job descriptions, posting new requisitions on the careers site and external job boards, strategically feature on social media, and track our return on investment to inform future strategies
• Create content for employee newsletter that connects employees with one another and to our organization’s vision and strategies
• Contribute to various projects related to candidate experience, employer branding, and recruiting operations
Knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 3+ years of experience in communication and/or marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, human resources management, or other related field
• Experience creating employee- and employer-centric content for Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
• Strong interest in talent marketing and learning new skills in order to increase your contribution
• Entrepreneurial drive and creative mindset that helps you make the future happen
• Able to work independently but love team collaboration
• Organized and have an eye for detail
• Believe that free societies allow people to achieve extraordinary things for themselves and society
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Experience in talent acquisition or human resources
• Experience designing graphic content for social platforms
• Experience in developing editorial calendars
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.