Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
Commonwealth Group Services is a start-up nonprofit organization designed to provide fundraising, management, and financial services to other nonprofit organizations. Our culture is guided by our core values: Integrity, Treating everyone with dignity, Stewardship of time and treasure, and Pursuing productive solutions to problems.
CGS seeks a new Executive Assistant who will work closely with the President & CEO to achieve maximum effectiveness for clients whose annual fundraising tops $30 million. He or she will manage tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing travel, tracking relationships and follow up, and drafting correspondence. This person will also help behind the scenes to support CGS clients. The right person will work well in a fast-paced virtual environment and be able to manage multiple, detail-oriented projects. The person can work remotely but needs to be in the Harrisburg office occasionally.
- Preparing correspondence and other documents on behalf of team members,
- Handling bookkeeping tasks including monthly expense reports,
- Filing and retrieving correspondence in salesforce,
- Coordinating next steps with clients,
- Helping strategically prepare for meetings,
- Accurately recording information and next actions after meetings,
- Scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements for President & CEO, and
- Providing general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience, desired but not required,
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite,
- High school diploma,
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities,
- Familiarity with salesforce (not required, but is a plus),
- Commitment to free market ideas,
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment,
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills, and
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Monthly stipend for health care.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Reimbursements for needed mobile technology and home office supplies.
- Matching retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay ~ $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
More information and application are available at https://indeedhi.re/3kLvpXK