Why We Do What We Do
Our mission is to help young people find a calling that will change the world. We do this by creating learner-driven communities that prepare them to live exceptional lives of purpose and passion. Children’s Business Fairs are entry points for young people to get a taste of that learner-driven environment while discovering their curiosity, independence, and a love for learning. There are entrepreneurial parents out there looking for something different for their children. We need your help to find them.
This is a combination of lead generation, lead nurturing and customer retention. You will be responsible for the overall strategic and operational initiatives to help grow Acton Children’s Business Fair to 1,000 fairs per year. The main activities in this role include:
- Identifying best customers and attracting more of them
- Improving the website and tools we offer to make a host’s job easier
- Managing an efficient CRM and sales funnel
- Building a team of contractors to help
- Measuring progress and making adjustments as needed
You are passionate about entrepreneurship, enjoy sales (both the process of it and strategy behind it), love a challenge, are a team player, and have a desire to learn. You are described as:
- A closer. You help connect people to a solution they have been looking for.
- A team player. You are confident in both receiving and giving feedback. You enjoy working with other individuals to hit a goal.
- A learner. You are willing to take on tasks you don’t have experience with.
- A creative. You think outside of the box.
- Detail-oriented. You catch mistakes in projects you are a part of and like creating systems and processes to help with the organization of the team.
- A hard worker. You appreciate the feeling of knowing you gave it your best and the thrill from achieving a goal.
Additional Bonus Skill Sets
- Digital Marketing
- Strong Writing Skills
Responsibilities Fall Under The Categories Of
- Account Management
- Recommending and implementing strategic engagement initiatives
Time Commitment and Approach
Full time with a strong sense of conscientiousness.
Competitive Salary and Bonus.
Austin, TX, though location may be negotiable after a 3 to 6-month period.