General Office Administration for Libertarian Foundation
Full job description at: https://smrtr.io/3L4qD
This colleague’s MISSION is to (1) be an administrative and clerical resource for all colleagues working in our Downtown Sacramento location, including some light reception responsibilities, and (2) ensure that all company contractual commitments are tracked, monitored and communicated to appropriate Colleagues. A paralegal or legal secretary experience would be a plus in this role.
We envision an experienced paralegal or legal secretary as the ideal candidate for this role.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities
Contract Administration for Morning Star Co.
* Organize, maintain and track internal colleague commitments.
* Organize, maintain and track material legal commitments in conjunction with appropriate colleagues.
* Organize contracts, particular legal and regulatory documents and company legal documents (Secretary of State forms, minutes, resolutions, etc.).
* Establish internal and external relationships to maintain personal awareness of commitments and key dates, and notify other colleagues of such and track their timely execution.
* In addition to notification, “encourage” others to see that the commitments are kept. Use tact where productive, but persist using all available means, within the bounds of civil principles, to accomplish your mission.
General Office Administration for Advocates for Self-Government and Morning Star Co
* Receive guests in our office and ensure that their visits with us are successful.
* Handle office correspondence.
* Ensure the office is organized and office colleagues have ready access to resources needed in order for them to accomplish their Missions.
* Answer the telephone.
* Manage office building relationships.
* Assist fellow colleagues with documents, research and meetings, etc. to advance their Missions.
* Monitor e-commerce store; process, package, and mail purchases.
* Manage inventory and orders of office supplies and store products.