Libertas Institute is an award-winning think tank in Utah with an 85% track record seeing its recommendations become law. We export our policy victories to other states, and operate projects such as the acclaimed Tuttle Twins children’s books that are read by millions of people throughout the world. We are in the business of changing hearts, minds, and laws, and are unlike any other nonprofit in making a significant impact both in short-term policy reforms and long-term educational investment.
Libertas Institute is seeking a marketing ninja to help grow our Tuttle Twins youth education program to reach and teach a million families in the next year. The marketing manager will report to the President of the organization. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and executing all aspects of the marketing program
- Creating new content (photos/memes/videos/etc) and landing pages (using Elementor in WordPress) for use in paid ads
- Researching and testing new channels to diversify our outreach efforts
- Working with consultants/vendors to coordinate various marketing activities
- Establishing goals and create strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics
- Managing the marketing calendar and coordinating email, organic, and paid ad strategies for thematic campaigns
- Conducting market research to keep on top of trends and competitor's marketing movements
- In short, brainstorming and executing all aspects of our growing marketing efforts to reach the rising generation!
You will bring to the role your:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Expertise in Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Significant experience in web and graphic design, and video creation
- Deep understanding of marketing psychology and how to influence people to take action
- Eagerness to take risks, test, pivot, and evolve
- Obsession with measuring performance and using data to inform your marketing decisions
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of digital marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media, PPC. etc.) and how they work together
- High level of organization and detail
- Thirst for knowledge to read about, study, and test new opportunities
- Passion for youth education and the ideas espoused in the Tuttle Twins material
You will get:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Occasional bonuses for demonstrably successful performance
- Matched 401k
- Health care reimbursement plan
- Meal stipend
- Remote work with flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation policy
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover Letter that clearly lays out your interest in the position, how your experience would be valuable for this role specifically, and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: https://talentmarket.org/candidates/apply-for-your-dream-job/
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Network Engagement Manager of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.