America’s Future is seeking a detail-oriented and energetic part-time operations coordinator to keep our internal workings running smoothly.
Through fun, unique, and informative programming, AF recruits and cultivates young professionals to become effective, lifelong advocates for liberty. AF works with inspiring and dynamic young leaders across the country through chapters and a variety of professional development opportunities. The operations coordinator will provide fundraising and administrative support to help AF serve young leaders on a national scale.
If you are looking to gain experience in fundraising, office administration, or human resources, this role is right for you. With a required 15 hours per week, this position is based primarily out of AF-HQ in Dupont Circle with some flexibility for occasional remote work. The Operations coordinator will be expected to work at least 8 hours per week during normal business hours (9AM-5PM).
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your commitment to the mission of AF.
-State registration coordination
-Travel scheduling for the executive director
-Event sponsorship coordination
- Office management
- Human resource maintenance
- Team culture support
Need to Have:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- A motivated, self-starter capable of working in a virtual team
- Highly detail-oriented. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure high-quality outputs
Nice to Have:
- Previous involvement with AF
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Access to a reliable means of transportation
- A commitment to the ideas of liberty including free markets, limited government, and individual responsibility.
This role will be paid on an hourly basis, invoiced monthly. This role reports directly to the executive director and works closely with all members of the AF team. To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your commitment to the mission of AF.