America’s Future Foundation is seeking a detail-oriented, energetic, and organized part-time operations coordinator to keep our internal workings running smoothly.
Through fun, unique, and informative programming, AFF recruits and cultivates young professionals to become effective, lifelong advocates for liberty. AFF works with inspiring and dynamic young leaders across the country through chapters and a variety of professional development opportunities. The operations coordinator will provide fundraising and administrative support to help AFF serve the freedom movement on a national scale.
If you are looking to gain experience in fundraising, office administration, or human resources, this role is right for you. With a required 10-15 hours per week, this position splits time between joining the AFF team at HQ and offers the flexibility to work on weekends and during the evening hours.
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your commitment to the mission of AFF.
-State registration coordination
-Travel scheduling for the executive director
-Event sponsorship coordination
- Office management
- Human resource maintenance
- Team culture support
Need to Have:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- A motivated, self-starter capable of working in a virtual team
- Highly detail-oriented. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure high-quality outputs
Nice to Have:
- Previous involvement with AFF
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Event planning experience
- A commitment to the ideas of liberty including free markets, limited government, and individual responsibility
This role will be paid on an hourly basis, invoiced monthly. This role reports directly to the executive director and works closely with all members of the AFF team.
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter detailing your interest the role and your commitment to the mission of AFF.