Strategic Engagement Manager
Strategic Engagement Manager
Network of enlightened Women (NeW)
Have organizational and project management experience? Want to advance conservative ideas on campus and among young professionals? Want to be part of a positive women’s empowerment organization? Apply today to become the Strategic Engagement Manager for the Network of enlightened Women (NeW), the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. In this position, you will have the opportunity to execute plans with an experienced team and work with top conservative women leaders around the country.
The Strategic Engagement Manager for NeW will work to manage internal operations including staff and lead projects to expand NeW’s impact externally. This role reports to/will work closely with the President of the organization. NeW, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with chapters on campuses across the country and young professional chapters, educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community of conservative women, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities. Annually, NeW hosts a national conference in DC, the Leadership Retreat, and other campus events. The Strategic Engagement Manager will advance the mission of NeW by managing the execution of plans and serving as an ambassador to collaborating partners.
Specifically, the Strategic Engagement Manager will help manage organizational priorities, deadlines, and staff internally. The Strategic Engagement Manager will also manage new projects directly and take on meetings or other project-specific work where needed for the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-6 years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel ~20% - this number will vary, depending on the home location of the candidate and their specific skill set and abilities
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have strong experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth and success
- Be experienced in managing staff; a strong preference will be with a candidate who has management experience beyond managing one or two interns.
- Possess excellent communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Have a strong work ethic and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, accountability, honesty and superb organizational skills
- Possess strong Microsoft office skills
- Bring a positive attitude and spirit of collaboration to work
- Demonstrate an understanding of and absolute commitment to the mission of NeW
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- List of three references
- A cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in the organization and how your background matches the responsibilities
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link:
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Network Engagement Manager of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].
Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.