Training Associate, Atlas Network
Atlas Network, Arlington, VA
Atlas Network’s Training department develops, plans and executes the delivery of all training programs in the Atlas Network Academy (ANA). Programs are designed utilizing an adult learner focused instructional design methodology to insure an engaging, first class learning experience for all participants. Training is delivered online, hybrid and in-person, on all five continents each year. The Training Associate will be responsible for many core functions within the Atlas Network training department.
The Training Associate will be responsible for important operations within the department, including:
- Assist with partner recruitment for online and in person training participation.
- Assist with online, hybrid, and in-person course development.
- Content creation and maintenance in the Atlas Network Academy (ANA).
- Procuring data for monthly reports on training metrics.
- Assistance with in-person training program preparation and logistics.
- Assist with setup and marketing of bi-monthly webinars.
- Assist with the creation, distribution, and data compilation of surveys after training experiences.
- Main point-of-contact on behalf of training to the Operations team.
Requirements and Critical Candidate Attributes
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work across multiple teams.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Under most conditions this position requires regular work hours, but candidates should be comfortable working flexible hours when needed on-site or off-site for in-person trainings.
- Able to work within a budget.
- Preferred: Experience working with grant reports, finance, Docebo (learning management system), Canva, Doodly, Salesforce.
It is preferred that this position will work from the Arlington, VA office. Remote employees will be considered. The role is only open to individuals authorized to work in the United States.
Email resume and cover letter in one document to: [email protected].
No phone calls please.