Nominate a Leader for the 2020 Buckley Awards
The Annual Buckley Awards celebrate the young leaders making strides to advance freedom and prosperity in their communities across the country.
Do you know a young leader who believes that free markets and limited government better the lives and happiness of all and have made it their mission to advance these values? Help us to celebrate the courage, service, and dedication of these liberty-minded young professionals by nominating a leader that inspires you.
Buckley Award Nominees:
1. May not nominate themselves
2. Must be between the ages of 22-40, and must identify as liberty-minded
3. Made a significant contribution to the advancement of freedom at large by either:
– Leading or organizing a significant grassroots or media initiative
– Significantly contributing to the advancement or understanding of the ideas of a free society
– Meaningfully impacting news coverage of a high profile issue in the last 18 months (April 2019 – September 2020)
– Displaying courage and grace under fire
Given in honor of William F. Buckley, Jr., the Buckley Awards recognize outstanding young conservatives and libertarians for their above-and-beyond service to advance freedom in their cities, states, and across the country. Previous winners include leaders such as: Adam Josefczyk of the Forge Leadership Network, Peter Redpath of the Federalist Society, Katie Pavlich of Townhall, Yuval Levin of National Affairs, Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist, Carrie Sheffield of BOLD, Austin Berg of the Illinois Policy Institute, and many more.
Nominate a leader who inspires you! Nominations must be made by midnight ET on October 14, 2020.
Check out more information about The Buckley Awards and see all of the previous winners here.