So You Want to Be an Executive Director?
September 27, 2023 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Many people in the nonprofit world set out to be an Executive Director when they grow up. What does it take to get there?
Executive Directors are the quarterback of a nonprofit. They cast a vision, inspire the team and run the plays in order to win. Many civically-minded young people set “Executive Director” as their career goal. America’s Future is hosting a panel to talk about how to make it happen.
– How did successful liberty-minded people navigate their way into an ED role?
– What skills should you acquire to make your goal a reality?
– Are there other nonprofit executive leadership roles worth exploring?
Bring your lunch (or breakfast for our West Coasters!) on Sept. 27th at 12 p.m. ET to discuss these questions and more.
Panelists will include:
– Reed Davis, Executive Director, Indiana Conservative Alliance for Energy
– Casey Given, Executive Director, Young Voices
– Claire Kittle Dixon, Executive Director, Talent Market
– Kacey Crane, Leadership Development Director, America’s Future (& recovering nonprofit Executive Director!)