Work For AF! Check Out Our Job Openings
America’s Future (AF) empowers young people to be active, civil, and curious citizens who build freer communities that lead to fulfillment, dignity, and happiness for all, and we’re looking for creative, entrepreneurial and passionate people to join our dynamic team.
We’re working toward a time in America where young people collaborate to drive change in their communities – change that equips the individual to build a free and happy life.
We have an HQ in Washington, DC, but our team is spread across the country. Working for AF is fast-paced, fun, and rewarding. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus an unlimited vacation policy.
Check out our current openings below!
Chapter Leader – Chicago, Detroit, and Raleigh
Part-time, Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; and Raleigh, NC
Looking for a part time job where you’ll exercise your leadership skills, build a community of curious and concerned citizens, and advance liberty in your city? Become the next America’s Future Chapter Leader! We are currently accepting applications for the Chapter Leader roles in Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; and Raleigh, NC.
You: Someone who loves spreading the ideas and values of liberty, engaging and leading others, planning events, brainstorming and sharing ideas, and networking. You have a strong commitment to the values of liberty and want to share those values with others, and bring others along with you in making your city a better place.
Us: We empower young people to be active, civil, and curious citizens who build freer communities that lead to fulfillment, dignity, and happiness for all. We’re working toward a time in America where young people collaborate to drive change in their communities – change that equips the individual to build a free and happy life. We offer opportunities for networking, mentoring, leadership and community engagement through our national network and extensive array of programming!
Chapter Resources & Benefits:
– Access to and collaborate with a robust national network of like-minded friends, speakers, and opportunities.
– Regular coaching on event and grassroots skills from seasoned professionals.
– Connect with leaders in other cities for collaboration and program ideas.
– Invitations to exclusive events and trainings to build your skills and your network.
– Become a social and thought leader in your city and state.
– Get paid to inspire rising leaders and concerned citizens to take action in solving problems.
– Attend AF’s annual leadership retreat.
– Be instrumental in helping develop AF’s national programming.
– Organize and host a minimum of one fun, empowering event per month.
– Programs will be on policy, community, or professional development, but may not be partisan in nature.
– Outreach and recruitment will focus on 22-40yos. All are welcome to attend AFF events, but the target audience are young leaders and professionals in your community.
– Time commitment of approximately 15 hours/month. Some months may be more or less depending on the number of events and/or volunteers in your chapter.
– Recruit board members and volunteers to support the chapter and plan for sustained success
– Submit regular program information, budget reporting, and updates to the AF national team.
Part-time, Washington, DC
America’s Future is seeking a detail-oriented and energetic part-time operations coordinator to keep our internal workings running smoothly.
Through fun, unique, and informative programming, AF recruits and cultivates young professionals to become effective, lifelong advocates for liberty. AF works with inspiring and dynamic young leaders across the country through chapters and a variety of professional development opportunities. The operations coordinator will provide fundraising and administrative support to help AF serve young leaders on a national scale.
If you are looking to gain experience in fundraising, office administration, or human resources, this role is right for you. With a required 15 hours per week, this position is based primarily out of AF-HQ in Dupont Circle with some flexibility for occasional remote work. The Operations coordinator will be expected to work at least 8 hours per week during normal business hours (9AM-5PM).
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the role and your commitment to the mission of AF at this link.
– Gift caging
– State registration coordination
– Travel scheduling for the executive director
– Event sponsorship coordination
– Office management
– Human resource maintenance
– Team culture support
Need to Have:
– 1+ years of relevant work experience
– A motivated, self-starter capable of working in a virtual team
– Highly detail-oriented. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure high-quality outputs
Nice to Have:
– Previous involvement with AF
– Experience using Salesforce is a plus
– Access to a reliable means of transportation
– A commitment to the ideas of liberty including free markets, limited government, and individual responsibility.
This role will be paid on an hourly basis, invoiced monthly. This role reports directly to the executive director and works closely with all members of the AF team. Apply here.