Work For AF! Check Out Our Job Openings
America’s Future (AF) empowers young people to be active, civil, and curious citizens who build freer communities that lead to fulfillment, dignity, and happiness for all, and we’re looking for creative, entrepreneurial and passionate people to join our dynamic team.
We’re working toward a time in America where young people collaborate to drive change in their communities – change that equips the individual to build a free and happy life.
We have an HQ in Washington, DC, but our team is spread across the country. Working for AF is fast-paced, fun, and rewarding. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus an unlimited vacation policy.
Check out our current openings below!
Chapter Leader -Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; and Raleigh, NC
Looking for a part time job where you’ll exercise your leadership skills, build a community of curious and concerned citizens, and advance liberty in your city? Become the next America’s Future Chapter Leader! We are currently accepting applications for the Chapter Leader roles in Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; and Raleigh, NC.
You: Someone who loves spreading the ideas and values of liberty, engaging and leading others, planning events, brainstorming and sharing ideas, and networking. You have a strong commitment to the values of liberty and want to share those values with others, and bring others along with you in making your city a better place.
Us: We empower young people to be active, civil, and curious citizens who build freer communities that lead to fulfillment, dignity, and happiness for all. We’re working toward a time in America where young people collaborate to drive change in their communities – change that equips the individual to build a free and happy life. We offer opportunities for networking, mentoring, leadership and community engagement through our national network and extensive array of programming!
Chapter Resources & Benefits:
– Access to and collaborate with a robust national network of like-minded friends, speakers, and opportunities.
– Regular coaching on event and grassroots skills from seasoned professionals.
– Connect with leaders in other cities for collaboration and program ideas.
– Invitations to exclusive events and trainings to build your skills and your network.
– Become a social and thought leader in your city and state.
– Get paid to inspire rising leaders and concerned citizens to take action in solving problems.
– Attend AF’s annual leadership retreat.
– Be instrumental in helping develop AF’s national programming.
– Organize and host a minimum of one fun, empowering event per month.
– Programs will be on policy, community, or professional development, but may not be partisan in nature.
– Outreach and recruitment will focus on 22-40yos. All are welcome to attend AFF events, but the target audience are young leaders and professionals in your community.
– Time commitment of approximately 15 hours/month. Some months may be more or less depending on the number of events and/or volunteers in your chapter.
– Recruit board members and volunteers to support the chapter and plan for sustained success
– Submit regular program information, budget reporting, and updates to the AF national team.
Special Events Producer
AF seeks a talented and organized event producer to work with the AF teams on the ground to produce our flagship event: the 2021 Gala & Buckley Awards. The producer will work with AF national staff and volunteers to produce this event in Washington, DC in October 2021.
The producer will coordinate all logistics pertaining to the annual Gala, a large-scale networking event and award presentation. The producer will secure the event venue and serve as the point of contact, manage vendors, coordinate sponsorship, and ensure the execution of an engaging and high-quality event.
– Demonstrated event planning experience
– Clear communication skills
– Contract negotiation experience
– Highly organized; able to manage multiple timelines at once and meet deadlines
– Able to effectively delegate to volunteers and staff
This is a part-time, contract position, with the expectation of regular zoom calls with remote teams, and attendance at the live event.
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter, including links to any examples of your work in the cover letter here: https://americasfuture.org/job/special-events-producer/.