LEAD Fellowship Applications Now Open!
Introducing the LEAD Fellowship!
10,000 Baby Boomers retire every day. Are you ready to lead when they leave?
A recent study from Pew Research Center says that 50% more young Americans are in leadership and management than they were a decade ago. Millennials and Gen Z are rising rapidly into the upper ranks of organizations across the country. America’s Future wants to prepare you for your next opportunity in your organizations and communities.
Our brand-new LEAD Fellowship, launching in Fall 2023, will help new and emerging leaders develop practical skills and adopt new mindsets in order to craft a freedom-focused leadership philosophy. This collaborative course will give you the skills and network you need to rise in your career.
Over the course of six weeks, participants will develop:
– Their leadership philosophy
– The practical skills (strategic planning, human resources tools, and more!) that you need to be an effective leader at any level of an organization and how to get to the next level
– The mindsets you can develop that will make you a successful leader
– A cross-country peer network to support your growth
Participants will also hear from featured guest speakers, including:
– Joel Trammel, Software Entrepreneur & Leadership Author
– Bob Inglis, Former Congressman from South Carolina and Executive Director of republicEn
– Lou Stone, CFO at Texas Public Policy Foundation
– Collin Roth, Director of Strategy Development at State Policy Network
Classes will be held virtually on Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 8 pm ET.
Applications close September 4. Apply now!